That’s a wrap on #ClioCon 2023! Read Clio’s official recap here and peep CPN Legal’s 2023 partner award shoutout!
The CPN Legal team learned so much this year that it was hard to summarize in just one post.
Seeing friendly faces that we email with throughout the year is always the best part of the event. Great to catch up with the Clio team, our friends with Lawyaw, vendor partners, and of course – our clients! The entire CPN team spent time in the product lab – always a popular spot at ClioCon – providing feedback and gaining insights into the development of Clio’s tools.
Clio continues to innovate, improve, and push the legal industry forward. Jack talked about how AI isn’t coming to take our jobs but will help the industry transform how we get our work done. Read the highlights from Jack’s opening keynote here.
Clio is investing in partners, and we couldn’t be more thankful. We got to meet Lisa Del Real in her first month on the job as the new VP of Channel Partnerships. Can’t wait to collaborate more with you Lisa! And we heard from Chief Product Officer Hemant Kashyap along with Chief Technical Officer Johnathan Watson in two different sessions about the product roadmap. And of course thanks to Adam, Jay & Eric for all they do to support the partner teams.
Speaking of the Clio Partner Team, CPN Legal won the Partner Impact Award for Community Engagement this year at ClioCon. Our team has been winning this award since 2019! These awards are to recognize our contributions to clients and the entire Clio team. Thanks to the Clio Partner Team for the ongoing recognition!
Clio’s 2023 Legal Trends Report is live and has too many great nuggets to share. Jack opened the event focusing on KPIs to improve your cash flow – we couldn’t agree more! Let us know how we can help you measure the success of your firm.
The exhibitor’s hall was hopping with the best of the best legal vendors – way too many to list but I’ll try to name a few:
- Need help with process & workflows? So many great people to talk to in this space. Streamlined.legal, Practice 42, Well Balanced Legal & our neighbors from the show GIMBAL Consulting just to name a few. Reach out to them all to connect and see what might be a good fit for you.
- Want to automate? Way too many to mention! Lawbrokr, Lawyaw, Kenect, Time Miner, Lawmatics, Spring Solutions & ProofServe… the list goes on! Let us know what is taking up your time and we can help find the right vendor for you.
- Want to change how you get paid? Check out AltFee & Collbox.
- Need help with marketing? Spotlight Branding, Studio 3 & Civille all had booths. The GNGF team spent their time in sessions, and I’m sure they learned a lot!
- Need help with your data? CPN can help but take it a step further with LawKPIs.
- Need help with taxes? We met up with the team from Gauvreau to learn about how they are partnering with Clio to help firms with tax planning and more.
We’ll dig into Clio’s new and improved features launched at ClioCon over our next few newsletters. Here’s a list to pique your interest. Reach out if you want to learn more or find more information on Clio’s updates page here.
- Clio Duo: AI for lawyers, is coming soon!
- New Add-Ons launched or in the works: Personal Injury, Legal Aid & Clio File to name a few.
- Clients can pay with digital wallets & tap to pay.
- Clio for Clients ya está disponible en español!
- Email directly from Clio’s communications tab.
- Billing information is now available in the mobile app!
- Matter templates for consistent and efficient matter setup.
…And even more coming down the pipeline, but we’ve been sworn to secrecy by Clio.
See everyone in Austin – the best keeps getting better with #ClioCon!